Sea Cliff Gardens is a completely smoke-free inn, but smoking is permitted on the grounds, well away from the inn. We do our best to provide guests with an allergen-free environment. Guests violating the no smoking policy inside the Inn will be evicted from the Inn with no refund and assessed a $150 cleaning fee.
Sorry, we are not able to accommodate any pets.
Responsible, well-supervised young adults are welcome. We are not able to accommodate children under 18. If you are traveling with a teenager, please speak to the innkeeper prior to booking your reservation.
Noise / Disturbances
To maintain a peaceful, sleep-conducive environment, the Inn requests all guests to avoid running jetted tubs (motor noise) and maintain reasonable volume levels of TV's / Music / Etc. within suites and on back porch directly beneath upstairs windows between the hours of 10 pm - 7 am.
The Inn will issue a first warning to an offending guest if there is a noise complaint. If there is a second complaint, the Inn will request the offending guest to turn off or remove the source of the noise disturbance. If there is a third complaint, the registered guest will be evicted from the Inn with no refund.
Our surrounding residential neighborhood is a 55 and over retirement community. Please respect the posted 25 MPH speed limit, watch for deer, and wave to our friendly neighbors.
Rates are subject to change. For example, holidays and days in high demand may be higher. Rates for confirmed reservations are guaranteed.
Deposit: 30% of reservation amount (including tax), will be charged as a deposit to hold the reservation, usually within 24 hours of booking. Balances due are payable at check in.
Valid credit card is required to hold a room.
We fully respect your right to privacy. Any information you give us will be handled with care and security. When you use your credit card to reserve a room online at Sea Cliff Gardens Bed and Breakfast, your transaction is secure. Your email address will never be shared.
Our Cancellation Policy
Cancellations must be in writing. Requests for cancellations received 14 days prior to the first stay date receive full refund of the deposit less a $50 processing fee. Cancellations received less than two weeks' prior to first stay date, are obligated for the full cost of the entire reserved stay unless we are successful in refilling the room -- in which case only a $50 processing fee will be charged. No-shows or same day cancellations are obligated for the full cost of the entire reserved stay. Thanks for your understanding.
Special Corona-virus Policies
The safety of our guests, staff, and ourselves (as this is where we live) is our primary concern. We have implemented the below policies to support keeping everyone safe and happy during your stay at Sea Cliff Gardens:
• We are asking arriving guests to monitor their own temperature and well-being before they plan to arrive and to stay at home or visit a medical facility if not feeling well, have a temperature above 100.4, or are exhibiting any of the known corona-virus symptoms. Sea Cliff Gardens reserves the right to deny check in and to requests guests who arrive with, or begin to exhibit obvious symptoms during their stay, to immediately seek medical attention and leave the property.
• Please maintain social distancing while in common areas of the property – maintain 6 feet of separation from other guests and staff. When this is not possible, please wear facial masks.
• No daily housekeeping for stays of 3 nights or less will be provided – if you require fresh towels or garbage removed from the room, please place these items inside the receptacles outside of your room.
• Housekeeping staff will be servicing rooms between the hours of 11:00AM – 3PM. Please avoid interacting with staff and communicate any needs to the owners and if possible, plan your departure from the inn to explore our wonderful surroundings by 11AM each day.
• The dining room has been configured to accommodate socially distanced breakfast service and guests dine in requirements in the evenings – please use the two tables provided and avoid consuming or storing take-out food inside the suites. Used dishes and trash can be left on the tables and the refrigerator in the lobby can store left over food.
• Staff are required to stay home if they think they might have been exposed to someone with corona-virus, show any symptoms, have a cough, or feel sick in any way until they go three days with no symptoms. Staff and management are wearing masks while at work to protect guests and other staff.
• We continue to monitor guidance from the CDC and department of health regarding disinfecting and cleaning procedures to keep everyone safe. We have placed hand sanitizer in the lobby next to the front door and would appreciate all guests to use as they enter the inn.
3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
If arriving outside of check-in times, please call to make arrangements.
At the time of booking, 30% of the reservation balance will be collected. Payment for all retail items and gift certificates will also be collected. Applies to: all reservations.
CHILDREN & PETS
Children are not allowed. Pets are not allowed.
CREDIT CARD SECURITY
Your credit card information is stored and processed securely.