About the B&B
A relaxing oasis
Getaway to our peaceful two-acre oceanfront Victorian bed and breakfast, located between Port Angeles and Sequim on Washington’s Olympic Peninsula. We have an ideal location surrounded by nature, standing atop a 130 foot cliff above the straits of Juan de Fuca with beautiful views of the ocean and Vancouver, British Columbia. Our bed and breakfast has operated for over 20 years and is within 15 miles of Washington State’s Olympic National Park and within blocks of the Olympic Discovery Trail. Sea Cliff Gardens is perfect for romantic escapes, garden enthusiasts, hikers and bikers, those needing quiet rest and relaxation, family reunions, and whale/storm watchers.
Our elegant gardens add even more character to our lovely bed and breakfast. They are full of color and life year-round. The gardens are shared with approximately 2,000 guests each year and feature over 10,000 plants of about 200 different species, and have also received National attention on a feature with Garden Design Magazine. The beautiful environment, comfortable & immaculate suites, delicious & hearty breakfast all contribute to providing first class accommodations to discerning guests.
Why You Should Book Direct
Best Rates & Amenities Guaranteed
Best rates guaranteed when you book direct. The following amenities are also included in your stay:
- Best rates guaranteed
- Repeat guest discount on a future stay
- No hidden costs, booking or service fees
- Priority consideration for room requests
- Most flexible cancellation terms
- We cook you a full, complimentary fresh breakfast
Leave More In Love Than When You Arrived
So many couples who stay at Sea Cliff Gardens leave more in-love than when they arrived. Want to have that same experience? Check out our romance package!
- Book 3 nights in any of our suites
- Your choice of a free box of chocolates, cupcakes, or fresh bouquet of flowers
- Add a 1-hour in-room massage for $110
Olympic National Park & Ocean Beaches Right Outside Your Door
The Hoh Rainforest is an awe-inspiring place to explore and connect with nature. The gateway to Olympic National Park is just to the west of our location. Mere minutes away from our Bed & Breakfast is the Olympic Discovery Trail and Dungeness Wildlife Refuge. You don't have to go far for some of the best hiking, biking, or whale watching on the Pacific Coast. Sea Cliff Gardens is the perfect base-camp for your Northwest Adventure!Tips for Exploring
Victorian Elegance with Modern Comfort
Sea Cliff Gardens was custom designed as a bed & breakfast for our specific location.The inn was built in a manner that maximizes the views of the ocean and beautiful grounds. Each of our suites offers incredible views of the Straights of Juan de Fuca. We are committed to offering all of our a guests a home away from home as they explore our glorious surroundings. From Comphy sheets on all of our beds to a healthy, robust 3 course breakfast each morning, we strive to create a memorable and revitalizing experience for everyone.
- Central A/C
- Overhead fans
- Complimentary WiFi
- Oversized Jacuzzi tubs
- Private outdoor hot tub (Victoria's Repose only)
- Complimentary Parking
- All rooms are serviced daily
- Complimentary bottled waters
- Ocean views from every room
- TVs and CD players in each room
- Complimentary band-aids & aspirin
- Comphy linens on each bed in every room
- Fresh-baked cookies await your return each evening
- Your choice between Down or Memory Foam Pillows
- Furnished with the finest collection of European antiques on the Peninsula
- Original oil on canvas paintings by talented artists from around the country
- Wholesome breakfast served on fine china with special dietary needs accommodated
Be certain to Book Direct for the best rates!
Sea Cliff Gardens is also proud to be part of Washington's Independent Inns Network and Inns of Excellence / The Olympic Peninsula Bed & Breakfast Association. Sea Cliff Gardens has been a member of both organizations for over ten years, offering inspected and approved luxury lodging that discerning guests can trust.Book Direct
Come Find Us
We are located at 397 Monterra Dr, Port Angeles, WA 98362
Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to learn about our seasonal promotions and special deals.
By clicking "Sign Up" I agree to the Terms of Service.
We strive to provide an exceptional level of service for every guest, and are proud to have a 5-star rating on TripAdvisor, Google, Yelp, and other sites.Read Reviews